500 results in 0.5102 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• tucker1931
    replied to current report on my cancer
    Re: current report on my cancer

Thanks to all for the recent posts, they are truly appreciated. WOW, talk about friends dropping in, I just can't believe the drop ins we've had lately, hard to get any sleep after lunch around here. Feel sorry for the wife, I'm sure she's gonna burn out...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied to current report on my cancer
    Re: current report on my cancer

WOW, I said to myself, "self, why don't you go down and check your messages?". Well here I am, and I'm overwhelmed at all the response my recent post rec'd. Thanks to each and every one of you, I'm sure some of your prayers have been heard and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    started a topic current report on my cancer

current report on my cancer

Well gang, I have been receiving a lot of PM regarding my situation. Thing is, as of the past Friday, I'm pretty much bed ridden (23 hours a day). Doctor now makes house calls, I'm too weak to get out to her office. My big problem is that I can't eat, food is a complete turn off. I'm drinking a product...
    See more | Go to post

• tucker1931
    replied to Angels for Clift
    Re: Angels for Clift

Hi Loretta, so nice to hear from you again. Thread spools, I just asked evey one I knew (a lot of old chickies my age) and boy wouldn't you know, some of these old girls went thru their sewin boxes and up popped some of the old wood spools. A lot of them were too...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931

Sorry Hugh, on the little note you included I thought you said it was cast. My mistake, at any rate it sure is a nice little piece, and I thank you again.
    Cliff
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931

Rec'd a lovely dove casting from Hugh Parks yeasrday
    Feathers In Wood Birds of Prey, duck decoys, song birds, walking sticks hand carved birds of prey, ducks, birds, feathers in wood, walking sticks

Very well done Hugh, thank you so much, I really...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied to By the Sea
    Re: By the Sea

Wanda, that's a great little carving and I so happy she liked it. I'm sorry your friend is having chemo treatmrents, I refused to take them. They sure didn't like that but what the h..., it's my life and I'll make my own life decisions.
    Cliff

Life is
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Remembering my friend Whitecree

Bob, in the off chance that I should track him down in the near future I will mention this post. I also only knew him as another name on this forum but he sure sounded like my kinda people and I'm sure he would feel honoured at what you've done in his...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931

Hi Sharon, dang, it's good to hear from you. I would have answered your PM but not much good if you don't have a permanent email address yet. Sure hope the move went smoothly for you and that you get back up on the net real soon. Later
    Cliff

Life
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied to I turned 40 today!
    Re: I turned 40 today!

Hi Jill, a special birthday to a special person, all the best to you girl fiend. I hope you enjoy the next 40 as much as you have the first 40.
    Cliff
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied to Congratulations Bob Squbrigg
    Re: Congratulations Bob Squbrigg

Way to go Bob, it's always good to know some of my friends are celebrities.
    Cliff
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied to Hello from Michigan
    Re: Hello from Michigan

So there you are. I always knew I had an uncle Al and now I've finally found you. Welcome to the group Al, enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions, there are lots of people here that will gladly jump in and offer advice and help on any thing related...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Thanks for all the great information

Beth, a warm welcome to you and thanks for joining our group. You will meet a lot of wonderful people on here and every one of them are eager and willing to help you with what ever you try. Good luck on your retirment and enjoy your life, it's...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931

Thanks Jillsy. What a surprise yesterday afternoon, the mail lady left me another goody. I can't believe you great people are still sending me well wishes and cute little carvings. Jillsy knows I happen to like carving thread spools (among other things of course)...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied to Cliff
    Re: Cliff

Hey Dave, PLEASE, no more ideas about asparagus, that stuff is disgusting. I think I'll just stick to the ensure straight, that's about all I can stomache these days. It's really weird, even the smell of food cooking turns me off. I did manage a piece of toast this morning though....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X