Collapse
500 results in 0.5193 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Keoma
    replied to 2019 Ornament Swap * official thread
    Ok! Let’s share our pics because It’s definitely Christmas ! Thank you again for participating in this years swap. I will cherish these for years and enjoy every time I bring them out!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    Thank you all for doing the exchange this year- I have received all of them and I treasure them all! I hope all of mi e have arrived at your homes safe and sound!

this was a challenge for me this year thanks to the Internet

i have not not been able to log in due to not recognizing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    hi joe! I checked my sent messages and Brian’s address was on there-Apologies about any mix up!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    started a topic Officially done

Officially done

I always end up doing my family’s ornies last and this year is no exception. XMas can now happen. I am ready. My husband, my three sons and my sons girlfriend
    mybhusband is my lighthouse
    i asked my youngest son what he wanted and beingvthw sarcastic wizard he is , he said a Loaf of...
    See more | Go to post

• Keoma
    Thank you so much Bob! <3 I absolutely love...omg - almost gave details! I LOVE HIM!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    Hey yall! figured things out on my end ! I received my first ornie yesterday- thank you Grandpa Rusty !!! I think you must know me - I am in love with it! Thank you so much <3
    And thank you Steve for relaying my communications! I hope you are all doing super well and enjoying the season! I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    Ok y’all- Lionslair ‘s address is on the way to you and please note the adjustment for Brian Ferguson- the street is Longmeadow

this should cover all the bases...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    my apologies! :-) They were sitting in the text box and I forgot to press send you should have them now...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    All addresses have been sent! Thanks so much y’all! It’s going to be so much fun stalkingvthe mail lady all month! ❤️
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    Friends- I was messaged by a carver wanting to join last minute and the message completely disappeared. So! If it as you give me a holler with your address! ❤️
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    just waiting on one address and don't forget to take your name off the list :>
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    Hey yall- the list is 6 carvers . I am sending address' right now. My mom in law showed up so the last few days were quite a blur for me but its ornie central today and im getting you all the info you need. Happy carving yall!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    started a topic Lighthouse

Lighthouse

I carved my first lighthouse- and my first chainsaw carving in quite awhile! (Quite) it was 100% successful because my sweetheart loved it! It was his 46th birthday yesterday ❤️ He is my lighthouse
    Mit was a huge cottonwood tree in the morning but by afternoon it was a lighthouse
    putting...
    See more | Go to post

• Keoma
    Hello friends! I had a last minute pm from a carver who wants to join the swap sovthatbputs is at 6 and if you want to send one to the office @WCI then it’s 7 ❤️ Addresses will be sent out probably tomorrow night. I’m finishing a chainsaw lighthouse for my sweeties birthday tomorrow or I’d...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    replied to Cheeseburger
    This is a nice piece of cottonwood and it wasn’t done in this pic. Bun is less dmv and looks yummy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X