No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
418 results in 0.1779 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Hey Glenn I'm a little late to the party here and looked through all your posts here. Quite the challenge you put yourself up against! But then, when we challenge ourselves and step out of our comfort zones, that is when we grow and develop new skills. The panels are a clever way of presenting all...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks all for your kind words. These will all be presented as Christmas gifts. I did a dozen of these for the four grand-daughters, two daughter in laws, one for my one son's mother in law and of course one for the love of my life! The rest will be for some close friends. Each mirror is a little...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• This one is a little different,

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bygeorge
    started a topic Hand Mirror

Hand Mirror

Finished up a few hand mirrors for the grand-daughters
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    See more | Go to post

• bygeorge
    replied to Christmas presents
    Well done on the carousel horses. Nice paint job too!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bygeorge
    replied to Santa\'s, Sants\'s and some more Santa\'s
    Re: Santa\\\\\\\'s, Sants\\\\\\\'s and some more Santa\\\\\\\'s

Very nice. I especially like the one on the right with the pierced beard. Also, you have the noses down pat. Great job!

Chuck
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bygeorge
    replied to Large Santa face
    Re: Large Santa face

Nice clean carving! I have done some carvings with a natural finish but with the eyes painted and a very faint coloring of the cheeks and lips. The main thing is that you are happy with it! Nice flow on the beard and eyebrows too!

Chuck
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bygeorge
    replied to Gnome
    Re: Gnome

Thanks folks for the kind remarks. James, this was on the cover of the summer 2013 issue of WCI. I thought it was just a great design by Floyd. I do a lot of gnomes and elves and this one really appealed to me. Got to say though, the painting by the LOML really made it pop....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by bygeorge; 08-13-2015, 09:13 AM. Reason: double word

Leave a comment:

• Re: Renaissance style bed

Clayton, thanks for the links to your website. I spent quite some time there. Loved the ship! I wish I was closer to you as I would love to see that in person! Your other carvings are also awesome! This present project is going to fun to follow. That is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bygeorge
    replied to Connecting with forum members
    Re: Connecting with forum members

One of the reasons I have loved this hobby is the interaction with other folks be they fellow carvers or the general public at shows. I too would like to extend an invitation to anyone cruising through south central PA to stop in and say hello. Paul,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bygeorge
    replied to Gnome

Thanks for all the kind comments! Actually, the LOML did the painting on this one. She has been working on some new techniques and they really add to the painting. We have been working really hard trying to get ready for a fall show which is much larger than anything we have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Renaissance style bed

Clayton, this is going to be quite a nice project to follow along on. Thanks for including us in your journey. I really like what I am seeing so far. Could you tell me what kind of wood that is you are working with? Also, is there anyplace on the internet...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bygeorge
    replied to Gnome

Thanks Terry, I really like Floyds work. The picture was taken outside with a pine tree as background.

Chuck
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bygeorge
    replied to Cypress knee Santa
    Re: Cypress knee Santa

Very well done! Love the trim on the hat. Colors are great and love the holly! Looks to be about 20\"tall? Again, nice job.

Chuck
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bygeorge
    started a topic Gnome

Gnome

This is from a Floyd Rhadigan roughout. Thanks for looking,

Chuck...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X