10 results in 0.0141 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Ashmagalf1
    replied to Canadian Kestrel...???
    Re: Canadian Kestrel...???

You have done a wonderful job on this Kestrel.Red Face I have one in the gallery as well. I really enjoyed carving mine as it was my first open winged bird of any kind.

I have included a link just in case you want to have a look.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Lesser Scaup Pair Decoys

Awesome ducks! Your painting style is tremendous on the pair. Wish that I could paint as wellHead Bange . Good luck with selling them on ebay. I may just saunter over there and bid on the pair myself.... Bouncing S LOL! Thanks for sharing the photos!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Ashmagalf1
    replied to It's a matter of perspective!
    Re: It's a matter of perspective!

Glad to see that I am not the only one that has those days! Glad that you caught it so that it was only a minor nusiance this time.

Maybe you could post the extra 18 pounders on EBay. Seems like someone will buy anything you have off of...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Ashmagalf1
    replied to Happy Birthday Ashmagalf
    Re: Happy Birthday Ashmagalf

Thank you all for the Birthday Greetings..... another year older and hopefully wiserTalking !

God Bless everyone,
    Richard
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Painting a Wood Duck Drake

Yea, I was kinda embarassed to admit it took this long to get back to it. I have started painting him though. I tried to add 2 photos when I posted this but my silly computer would not allow it so.... here it is.

Richard
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Ashmagalf1
    started a topic Painting a Wood Duck Drake

Painting a Wood Duck Drake

Hello All,

I am in the process of painting a Wood Duck Drake. I had mentioned in an earlier thread that I purchased this blank 29 years ago in Silver Dollar City, Missouri with the intention of teaching myself how to carve. Bought the blank, chisels, mallet and some carving books at the...
    See more | Go to post

• Ashmagalf1
    replied to Pakka Wood
    Re: Pakka Wood

Wow... only on the site about a week and I already feel in over my head!Apple Gonna have to get me some of that there Bananna Tree Wood. Sounds Teriffic!

God Bless,
    Richard
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Ashmagalf1
    replied to Hey Ashmagalf1
    Re: Hey Ashmagalf1

Hey there Nancy and David,

Just now saw this thread addressed to me... gonna have to get around the site more! Thanks for the compliments. You both do some beautiful work as well.

Catch you later...

Richard
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Ashmagalf1
    replied to Another Newbie Here!
    Re: Another Newbie Here!

Wow, you are all just to kind. Thank you all for the comments and vote of confidence. I am still in awe of some of the carvings I have found while surfing around the links to websites I have found on here. You are all truly amazing artists.

In answer...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Ashmagalf1
    started a topic Another Newbie Here!

Another Newbie Here!

Hello to everyone,

I have joined the site within the past few days and only now found the time to sit down and write a little note and say Hello. My name is Richard Brown and I live in Independence, MO., (Harry Truman's hometown.) I have done 6 carvings to date. The first being a Rainbow...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X