Search Result

Collapse
445 results in 0.3432 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Re: Subscription Renewal Price Differences

We are currently in the process of re-vamping our online ordering/renewal system. Our current system does not meet our needs and we have made the investment in a new program. Our IT department is currently working on the implementation and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Article discussion thread:Seven-Year Itch

I'm hoping to have more time to post on the forums and who knows - maybe even make a couple of wood chips! I'll still be involved on the business end of things so you guys aren't totally getting rid of me!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied to barnes & noble
    Re: barnes & noble

I recently lost my entire book collection (yes, I cried)... and I figured it was a good time to take the plunge into the world of digital readers. A friend gave me a kindle... and I purchased my first ebook. It somehow was just not as satisfying to me to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied to barnes & noble
    Re: barnes & noble

Hmmm... I'll definitely talk with our newsstand rep about Barnes & Noble. The whole newsstand industry is really in a state of flux right now.

Do you have a local carving supply store or Woodcraft store? If they don't carry it already,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    started a topic WCI #58 Runner-Up Covers

WCI #58 Runner-Up Covers

The Spring issue has been mailed to subscribers and is getting ready to hit newsstands... Attached are a few covers that didn't make the cut.
    See more | Go to post

• Shannon
    replied to IPad version?
    Re: IPad version?

Working on it..... Hopefully by summer!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied to Who or what delivered my wci??
    Re: Who or what delivered my wci??

So sorry to hear that! Yep - we can send you a replacement issue. Email [email protected] or send me a PM with your full name and address and we'll fix you right up!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied to so near but yet so far!!!
    Re: so near but yet so far!!!

Welcome to the Woodcarving Illustrated family! Yes - we do paid subscriptions anywhere in the world, but can only do the free trial issue in the U.S. and Canada due to postal costs. Sorry!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied to Next issue
    Re: Next issue

Anyone in the world can order a subscription direct from us - just click on the "Subscribe Today" link on the left-hand side of the screen. Granted - it does take awhile to travel overseas and it may be quicker (and cheaper) to purchase it on the newsstand if...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied to On-line Magazine Index
    Re: On-line Magazine Index

We're having some technical difficulties getting the index to update. I know Bob's working very hard with our IT department to resolve the issue.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Re-release of Holiday Special on Newsstands

The office is fine.... I had 3 feet in the first floor of my house - my entire property was under water - including the storage shed with all my holiday decorations. We're rebuilding... slowly but surely... But some things (like handcarved...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied to How Do I Start?
    Re: How Do I Start?

Just send us a picture of the proposed project along with a sentence or two giving us an idea of what you will include in the article. From there, we will present the idea at our monthly article acquisitions meeting. If the team decides to proceed with an article,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Re-release of Holiday Special on Newsstands

Tim - the new regular holiday issue has lots of great projects in it - we're just finishing it up now... mails to subscribers Nov. 1, available on newsstands Nov. 22.

We don't have a volume 3 in the works yet - but you never...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied to New popup ad to appear on the site
    Re: New popup ad to appear on the site

Just to clarify.... we need to get subscriber numbers to a certain level before we can entertain increasing the frequency to 6 issues per year.

We're undertaking some new marketing initiatives to boost subscriptions... and if all...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    started a topic Re-release of Holiday Special on Newsstands

Re-release of Holiday Special on Newsstands

Hi All,

Just a quick heads up....

The holiday special that first came out around this time last year is being Re-Released on newsstands this month.

The guts of both issues are exactly the same... the cover is slightly different (but very similar). ...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X